Recipes – Cherry and Chorizo Tapas Plate
Cherry and Chorizo Tapas Plate (Serves: 4)
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely diced lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped continental parsley
- 200g pitted cherries
- Cut the sausages into 1cm thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the sausages until crisp on both sides.
- When the sausages are cooked, add garlic, cherries, lemon rind and parsley. Quickly cook, stirring constantly, and serve immediately with slices of thick bread and other tapas dishes.
<< Back to Recipes
© 2010-11 Cherry Growers of Australia