Recipes – Moroccan Cherry Lamb
Moroccan cherry lamb (Servings: 4)
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup cous cous
- 1 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 300 g lamb, diced
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¾ cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbed
- ½ cup chopped toasted pine nuts
- 4x 1tspn low-fat natural yoghurt
- Pre heat non-stick fry pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cous cous in boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Spray non-stick fry pan with spray olive oil.
- Add diced lamb and cook until desired and cut set aside.
- Run a folk through the cous cous to separate grains.
- Add cherries, mint, cheese, and pine nuts to cous cous and stir well.
- Serve cous cous on each plate and top with strips of grilled lamb.
- Add 1 tspn of yoghurt on lamb.
This dish is also nice with seared tuna steak.
Back to Recipes
© 2010-11 Cherry Growers of Australia