Recipes – Zesty Cherry Salad with Salmon and Walnuts
Zesty Cherry Salad with Salmon and Walnuts (Serves: 4)
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 300g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fresh lime
- To make dressing: combine olive oil and lime juice.
- Arrange avocado and spinach on plates.
- Top with salmon.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with crushed walnuts and pitted cherries.
This recipe is a perfect summer salad, packed with protein and skin loving omega-3 fats and antioxidants.
<< Back to Recipes
© 2010-11 Cherry Growers of Australia